madlib-user mailing list archives

From Nurur Rahman <nurur_rah...@glic.com>
Subject RE: MADlib's Random Forest Classification and Regression Example
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2016 18:17:10 GMT
Hi Rahul,

I changed the database and was able to run the model successfully. Thanks a lot for this useful
tips.

For a sake of completeness and learning, how did you know that a ‘corrupt database’ might
be a
reason behind? Would you like to share a bit of your experience/thought on this.

Nurur

From: Rahul Iyer [mailto:riyer@pivotal.io]
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2016 7:45 PM
To: user@madlib.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Frank McQuillan <fmcquillan@pivotal.io>
Subject: Re: MADlib's Random Forest Classification and Regression Example

Hello Nurur,

I tried reproducing your error on an existing HAWQ 1.3.0.0 installation with a new database
and was unable to do so (see attached log for successful query results).

It's possible something is corrupted in the database you're using. Was the madlib schema previously
dropped in your database? Would it be possible for you to test this again on a fresh database?

Best,
Rahul

On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 8:07 AM, Nurur Rahman <nurur_rahman@glic.com<mailto:nurur_rahman@glic.com>>