madlib-user mailing list archives

From Gregory Chase <gch...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: Open office hours for Apache MADlib at Apache:Big Data 5:30 PM PST today
Date Tue, 10 May 2016 19:13:08 GMT
Dear MADlib community,
We have run into technical difficulties trying to run show floor to virtual
meetings.  So we are going to cancel the virtual office hours meeting this
afternoon.

As always, the community is available to answer your questions via these
newsgroups.  And, we'll continue with our usual monthly meetings in June.

Thanks!

-Greg