Thank you AJ for a great presentation this week on the MADlib community call.

The question  came up about support for pg_similarity in Greenplum
http://pgsimilarity.projects.pgfoundry.org/

I checked with my Greenplum colleagues and they said that pgxn extensions are not currently supported in Greenplum.  However, they are planning to add support for pgxn in the future.

Frank