Last reminder - the next Apache MADlib community meeting starts in 15 minutes, 9AM PST.  Our topic is using Apache MADlib with PostgreSQL.

Anyone can join here: https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/madlib/

The session will be recorded.

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 3:37 PM, Gregory Chase <gchase@pivotal.io> wrote:
Greetings Apache MADlib users & developers, and friends using Apache HAWQ and Greenplum Database,

We have an amazing virtual meeting tomorrow.  AJ Welch, Data Engineer at Chart.io, will share some work he's been doing with MADlib running on PostgreSQL as a follow-on to a presentation he gave at a recent PGConf.

Please join us at 9AM Pacific Daylight Time, tomorrow, Wednesday, at this URL: https://pivotalcommunity.adobeconnect.com/madlib/

We will also give an update on the first official release of Apache MADlib - v. 1.9Alpha.

See you tomorrow!

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities