madlib-user mailing list archives

From Frank McQuillan <fmcquil...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: MADlib 1.8 Random Forest error
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 20:17:15 GMT
Hi Tetso,

Thanks for creating the JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB-928

Regarding fix time, like all OSS projects, there is no set time to fix a
bug.  We would like to see it fixed for the 1.9 release, but that is likely
later in Dec.

When the bug is fixed, there is always the option to download the source
from Git and compile it yourself instead of waiting for the official 1.9
release.

Frank