madlib-user mailing list archives

From Tetsuo Kobayashi <tkobaya...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: MADlib 1.8 Random Forest error
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 01:44:00 GMT
Thank you, Rahul, for your comments. I now understand what the issue is.
The first problem is fixed but the second is not for sure.

I just created a ticket on JIRA. I am hoping this will be fixed sometime
soon because I am working on my customer's data with a data analytics
engagement.

How long should I expect this to be solved? Does anyone have clues on how
long I am supposed to wait for the bug to be fixed?

Thank you,

Tetsuo

> This is an easily fixable bug and I urge you file a JIRA
>> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MADLIB> (note the new Apache JIRA
>> link). Till that fix is completed, the only workaround for you is to either
>> not use those columns or ensure each group has at least 2 values for a
>> categorical variable.
>>

> *Tetsuo, thx for finding and reporting a bug!*
> *Rahul, thx for triaging! *
>
> Cheers,
> Ivan

Pivotalジャパン株式会社