From NuGet Gallery <supp...@nuget.org>
Subject [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2020 16:54:25 GMT
User HimcoCPeshka &lt;christopher.peshka@himco.com&gt; sends the following message
to the owners of Package 'Lucene.Net 3.0.3 (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Lucene.Net/3.0.3)'.

Hello Apache Lucene .Net Developers

I am currently building a new search engine for my org that makes use of Apache Lucene .Net.

Per your downloads page (https://lucenenet.apache.org/download/version-4.html), the newest
(beta) version, Lucene 4.8.0, supports the .NET Standard 2.0 framework. Do you have plans
to implement support for .NET CORE (.NET Standard 2.1) in the near future? If so, do you know
when you plan to have these changes implemented?

Thanks for your help

Chris Peshka
HIMCO

    To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery
and
    change your email notification settings (https://www.nuget.org/account).

Privacy Statement (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839)
Microsoft Corporation