From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New Lucene.NET Committer: Michael Condillac (xmichaelc78x)
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2020 10:02:25 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Lucene.NET PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Michael Condillac
has accepted an invitation to become a committer. Being a committer enables easier contribution
to the project since there is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should
enable better productivity. We greatly appreciate all of Michael's hard work and generous
contributions to the project and we look forward to his continued involvement in Lucene.NET.

Michael has been helpful with fixing some of the minor API issues that have been up for grabs
for a while. He also is helping (with INFRA's assistance) to migrate our JIRA tickets to GitHub
issues, and has expressed interest in helping out with our CI pipeline triggering using Jenkins
(which is blocked on Azure DevOps due to Apache permission restrictions).

Please join me in welcoming Michael Condillac as the newest committer of Lucene.NET!

Regards,

Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

Project Chairperson - Apache Lucene.NET