From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Lucene.NET PMC Member: Shannon Deminick (shazwazza)
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2020 04:07:27 GMT
On behalf of the Apache Lucene.NET PMC, I am very pleased to announce that Shannon Deminick
has accepted an invitation to become a member of the PMC. Being a PMC member enables assistance
with the management and to guide the direction of the project. We greatly appreciate all of
Shannon's hard work and generous contributions to the project and we look forward to his continued
involvement in Lucene.NET.

Shannon has contributed to Lucene.NET consistently for several years and has played a major
role in automation of the API documentation and setting up the official Lucene.NET web site.
His involvement has made a huge impact in the direction that Lucene.NET has taken and continues
to take.

Please join me in welcoming Shannon Deminick as the newest member of the Lucene.NET PMC!

Regards,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)
Project Chairperson - Apache Lucene.NET