From Jeff S <jeff330...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: lucene.net 4.8 Status
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 19:02:41 GMT
 Shad,
Thank you so much for your thoughtful response. That is exactly the sort of information I
am wanting to make an informed decision. I will stick with the formal releases, and start
my new project later today using Release 4.8.0-beta00007, but will look to upgrade on your
release schedule on an as-soon-as available basis.
And of course if I discover any issues I will report accordingly. My implementation is rather
straight-forward, so unlikely to encounter problems.
- Jeff

    On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 08:05:35 AM PDT, Shad Storhaug <shad@shadstorhaug.com>