From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: lucene.net 4.8 Status
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 15:05:31 GMT

feedback to move us forward.

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug
Project Chairman – Apache Lucene.NET

From: Jeff S <jeff330cia@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 8:20 PM
To: Shad Storhaug <shad@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject: lucene.net 4.8 Status

Hello Shad, I'm looking to integrate lucenenet into a .net core 2.2 project.

I see in github the most recent pre-release is 4.8.0-beta00007 on January 29, with 75 commits
since then, most recently from you just yesterday (April 1).

Understanding the project is still in pre-release status, what version would you recommend
I start with? Should I use the January 29 release, or is the current version of master stable
enough to start with, anticipating a newer release soon?

Thanks,

Jeff