From <mich...@bongohr.org>
Subject RE: HINDI LANGUAGE ANALYZER FROM LUCENE
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2020 07:08:17 GMT
Dear Venkadesh

Thanks so much for your follow up. If necessary, would it be possible for me to incorporate
your changes to the source code to benefit other users?

Kind regards
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Venkadesh Thangavel <Venkadesh.Thangavel@genesys.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 2:03 PM
To: michael@bongohr.org
Cc: Gal Ferrera <Gal.Ferrera@genesys.com>; Tidhar Israel <tidhar.israel@genesys.com>;
Subramaniyan Hariharan <Subramaniyan.Hariharan@genesys.com>
Subject: RE: HINDI LANGUAGE ANALYZER FROM LUCENE

Hello Michal,

Thanks for your response.

Please find the details steps as below.

1. Down load LUCENE.NET latest source code from the below path: for hindi analyzer.
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/tree/master/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.Common/Analysis/Hi

2. We had already LUCENE.NET project to support other languages but we don't want to disturb
older one.
Hence we used only Hindi analyzer from LUCENE.NET and added to existing LUCENE.

3. We found that it has missing classes, we had added it as separate for HINDI analyzer and
subordinate classes without disturbing existing one And compiled source code.

4. And identified that the error is throwing as "close() method is missing" and caused in
the file (TokenStream.cs- latest file).
5. Added the virtual method as like below.

public virtual void  Close()
       {
       }

6. This method was override into the following subordinate classes.

ClassicTokenizer.cs
StandardTokenizer.cs
UAX29URLEmailTokenizer.cs
CharTokenizer.cs
FilteringTokenFilter.cs
TokenFilter.cs

Now, the problem was resolved and running successfully.

Thanks in-Advance.

Kindly let us know, if you required any more inputs.

Thanks & Regards,
Venkadesh T