From <mich...@bongohr.org>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Lucene.NET Committer: Michael Condillac (xmichaelc78x)
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2020 03:16:36 GMT
Thanks Shad,

Glad to be on-board.

Best regards,
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Shad Storhaug <shad@shadstorhaug.com>
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 5:02 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Lucene.NET Committer: Michael Condillac
(xmichaelc78x)

On behalf of the Apache Lucene.NET PMC, I am very pleased to announce that
Michael Condillac has accepted an invitation to become a committer. Being a
committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no need
to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity. We greatly appreciate all of Michael's hard work and generous
contributions to the project and we look forward to his continued
involvement in Lucene.NET.

Michael has been helpful with fixing some of the minor API issues that have
been up for grabs for a while. He also is helping (with INFRA's assistance)
to migrate our JIRA tickets to GitHub issues, and has expressed interest in
helping out with our CI pipeline triggering using Jenkins (which is blocked
on Azure DevOps due to Apache permission restrictions).

Please join me in welcoming Michael Condillac as the newest committer of
Lucene.NET!

Regards,

Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

Project Chairperson - Apache Lucene.NET