From <RonCl...@GiftOasis.com>
Subject RE: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2020 12:13:49 GMT
Hi Chris,

Lucene the 4.8.0 beta does support use with .Net Core.  I'm currently using it with a .Net
Core 3.1 project and am experiencing no issues.  I had previously used it with .Net Core 2.x
as well.  Give it a try, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

-Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: NuGet Gallery [mailto:support@nuget.org]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2020 12:54 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'Lucene.Net'

User HimcoCPeshka &lt;christopher.peshka@himco.com&gt; sends the following message
to the owners of Package 'Lucene.Net 3.0.3 (https://www.nuget.org/packages/Lucene.Net/3.0.3)'.

Hello Apache Lucene .Net Developers

I am currently building a new search engine for my org that makes use of Apache Lucene .Net.

Per your downloads page (https://lucenenet.apache.org/download/version-4.html), the newest
(beta) version, Lucene 4.8.0, supports the .NET Standard 2.0 framework. Do you have plans
to implement support for .NET CORE (.NET Standard 2.1) in the near future? If so, do you know
when you plan to have these changes implemented?

Thanks for your help

Chris Peshka
HIMCO

    To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to the NuGet Gallery
and
    change your email notification settings (https://www.nuget.org/account).

Privacy Statement (https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839)
Microsoft Corporation