From <...@bongohr.org>
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2020 06:42:47 GMT
Hi all,

Hope you are all safe in this turbulent time. One of the silver linings, if
I can use that term lightly for such a serious situation, in the whole
affair is the opportunity it offers to switch from urgent commercial work to
projects on the back burner.

One of my side projects requires a search engine implementation and I had
briefly looked at Lucene.Net a while back. Now I see the latest stable
release (3.0.3) is from 2012 and 4.8 is in beta.

I see that significant work has already been completed and am confident I
can get my idea to POC stage - are you close to a final release? I wasn't
able to find any indicative dates.

Thanks for any help - I realise your priorities may be in other areas at
this time.

Thanks
Michael

Ps. Apologies, I have resent this as I hadn't added a new more relevant
subject line.