From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA and API Docs
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2019 09:37:47 GMT
Mladen,

Thanks for the report. I wasn't aware of either of these issues.

For JIRA, if I recall correctly when you create the login, it doesn't actually take you to
the LUCENENET project. In order to get there you have to either do a JIRA search for it, go
to the URL from a google search for LUCENENET issues, or you could go back and click the link
again from the GitHub page after you create the login. Could you verify that you can create
an issue by navigating to https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/LUCENENET directly?

For the legacy docs, @Shannon and @Laimonas, was this a side effect of the web site release
or was it something INFRA did since the website was released?

We do want to make sure legacy API docs for every version (including pre-releases) are kept
around for users of those versions by releasing to a versioned subdirectory and never deleting
them. This is how Lucene does it, and how we should be doing it.

Either way, does anyone know where the files for the legacy API docs sites are in case INFRA
didn't save a copy?

Regards,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)
Project Chairperson - Lucene.NET

-----Original Message-----
From: Mladen Mihajlovic <mmihajlovic@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2019 12:01 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: hard

Wow it's hard to communicate with anybody about this project. The website points to github
for source, which has no issue tracker enabled, but tells you to go to jira and make a login,
which I did but then there is no way from there to actually make an issue.

I really just wanted to log an issue that all the docs are missing for lucene.net pre version
4. The links on the website are dead...

cheers,
mladen