From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: JIRA and API Docs
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 06:10:34 GMT
New INFRA ticket opened about gaining write access to lucenenet-site repo: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19266

-----Original Message-----
From: Shad Storhaug <shad@shadstorhaug.com>
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2019 12:45 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: RE: JIRA and API Docs

Shannon,

I found the ticket that was opened to create the web site and asked infra about this, and
it seems the docs are still available in SVN:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/websites/production/lucene.net/content/

I will open another ticket to get access to the lucenenet-site repo (for both you and me)
so we can deploy the web site.

I am not sure if it will be possible to keep both the temp site you have the docs hosted on
and the old URLs of the API docs, though. I suppose we could aim to put them on the permanent
domain now so we don't have to update the lucenenet README and other places that are linking
to the legacy docs. Are there any issues preventing that from happening?

Thanks,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)