From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: JIRA and API Docs
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:59:27 GMT
When I looked at it, I took inspiration from the lucene project's download,
which is just static and doesn't use a CGI
https://lucene.apache.org/core/downloads.html and IIRC i looked around at
other apache projects and they were basically doing the same. I don't think
any server side bits are actually a requirement (also since apache lets us
host the site as static files that would be impossible).

Would be happy to just host all the static files of the old websites on our
current site and just change the download page to be static as well, just
let me know if you're happy with that.