From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: JIRA and API Docs
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2019 05:17:25 GMT
Hi, yes I suppose this was a side effect of transferring to the new
website. It was some time ago now so I can't recall if we had thought about
this or not ... but it certainly seems like an oversight on my part :(

There are some references to these sites on  http://web.archive.org if all
else fails could try to download the originals from there. Otherwise could
attempt to regenerate them all from source.

Can we ask infra if the files still exist someplace?

--

Kind regards / Med venlig hilsen

Shannon Deminick

https://umbraco.com