From Paul Stoker <p...@stokedout.com>
Subject .net core contribution
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2019 10:58:25 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm looking to contribute to some open source projects and having worked
with Lucene.net I'm interested in helping guys out.

In short I thought that it would be a great idea (I'm sure I'm not the
first to ask) to port this library to .net core.

Firstly, is it even feasible?
Secondaly, would this be something your are interested in?

I tried cloning the repo to check but received ''*fatal: unable to access
'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git/
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git/>': SSL certificate
problem: unable to get local issuer certificate*" - I could ignore that
warning but wanted to check first.

Thanks,

*Paul Stoker*
Developer / Designer