From Andrey Kurdumov <kant2...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: .net core contribution
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2019 11:18:03 GMT
I would say, that this is already done. Lucene.NET 4.8 supports .NET Standard 2.0 and as such
work in all version of .NET Core. I can say from experience, that certain parts of code successfully
working in Blazor starting from early beta, so likely this part is already done.

If you have troubles clone from Apache servers, you can always clone from Github mirrors (https://github.com/apache/lucenenet)

For list of open issues you can go to JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/LUCENENET)
and try to take what feels closer to your needs.

Best regards,
Andrey

From: Paul Stoker
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:58 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: .net core contribution

Hey guys,

I'm looking to contribute to some open source projects and having worked
with Lucene.net I'm interested in helping guys out.

In short I thought that it would be a great idea (I'm sure I'm not the
first to ask) to port this library to .net core.

Firstly, is it even feasible?
Secondaly, would this be something your are interested in?

I tried cloning the repo to check but received ''*fatal: unable to access
'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git/
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/lucenenet.git/>': SSL certificate
problem: unable to get local issuer certificate*" - I could ignore that
warning but wanted to check first.

Thanks,

*Paul Stoker*
Developer / Designer