From <RonCl...@GiftOasis.com>
Subject Greetings
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2019 12:18:09 GMT
Hi Lucene Devs,

My name is Ron Clabo and I just discovered Lucene.Net about 3 months ago.
I've been working to understand Lucene and integrate it into an ecommerce
marketplace platform I'm working on.  I find that the Lucene codebase is
quite wonderful and the fact that the project strives to be a line for line
port of Java Lucene means that as a new Lucene developer I have both the
Lucene.net docs and the Java Lucene docs to turn to.  Awesome!

I'd like to thank all the devs that have put time into making Lucene.Net
possible and I would like to especially thank Shad Storhaug who has done
such an enormous about of the work and currently who is working to get this
project back on track.  Thank you Shad Storhaug!

Best,

-Ron Clabo

Chapel Hill, NC USA