From Chris Moschini <ch...@brass9.com>
Subject Version.proj
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2019 13:48:01 GMT
The Lucene.Net projects added a dependency on an import:

<Import Project="$(SolutionDir)Version.proj" />

Sometime around the end of last year. Is there any documentation on what
this Version.proj is supposed to be, or contain?

We don't use such a proj in our Solutions, and pulling latest has caused
all our builds to fail. Simply commenting out this line is a crude but
effective way to prevent killing our builds here, but I have to suspect
it's going to cause other problems by not having it...