From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: Build error on LuceneDocsPlugin: target "pack" does not exist
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:40:15 GMT
Hi Aaron,

I just ran the build.bat locally here and at the very end I get the same
error. TBH i don't think i've actually run this build file before. This
project is purely to build the documentation suite so maybe its
accidentally getting included in the main build script. I'll see if i can
find something obvious.

Shannon