From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: New git repository for web site
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2019 04:19:35 GMT
I've made some changes to the website, the latest version can be found here
https://lucenenetsite.azurewebsites.net/ (you'll probably need a hard
refresh to see changes).

There's still some tasks that could be completed for the website, but maybe
aren't critical since I've put in links to all of these places, see
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/206#issue-120774340

So i was going to make a PR to this new website repository, however on
GitHub it says I cannot fork the repository because it is empty. Can
someone please add a readme.md file or something there so it can be forked?

Thanks!
Shannon