From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: New git repository for web site
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:42:09 GMT
Great that works now.

I've added the PR :) https://github.com/apache/lucenenet-site/pull/1

The files in the PR are the exact files running this test site:
https://lucenenetsite.azurewebsites.net/

I've also updated the downloads section, it now contains all of the info
necessary for the 3.x version downloads including the checksum stuff,
etc... It doesn't actually need any server side stuff to do that since it's
all just links. I took some inspiration from the lucene site with their
description of how to verify these keys which is a much more concise
description than what is currently on the lucene.net downloads page. It
also seems these checksums aren't necessary since the latest keys page of
the lucene project says they don't use them anymore (i.e.
https://www.apache.org/dist/lucene/KEYS)

(be sure to do a ctrl + F5 on the page to clear cache)

So i guess the next step is to fix up anything that you want changed before
asking infra to make the switch?

Cheers,
Shannon