From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on dev happenings
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 16:26:33 GMT
Simon,

Oh my, I jumped into investigating the next builds in the chain assuming
that the green means all is well, but you are right. That did not work. Let
me take a look at that and see what fails in base.

What's your jetbrains login/email? I should be able to add you to the
administrative portion of the build

Laimonas