From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report for Lucene.Net - Repeated Reminder for February 2019
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2019 02:28:02 GMT
Arsen,

I am waiting to hear back from Shannon on site and moving his site bits
from his PR https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/206 to
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet-site. Once that's done we can ask INFRA
to sync lucenenet.apache.org from there. Shannon had the latest site up
here: https://lucenenetsite.azurewebsites.net/.

Laimonas