From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Update on dev happenings
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2019 12:57:09 GMT
Simon,

I was able to get the base builds going but as you already noticed, the
subsequent builds are failing outright. The build structure has changed
quite a bit since the last time I as in there, so it's taking me some time
to understand what's going on. I will continue to try to untangle it or set
up a new build flow in there if that fails.

Chris, here is the project link:
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet&tab=projectOverview
if you want to take a look, perhaps you will see right away what's up.

Laimonas