From Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>
Subject Re: Update on dev happenings
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:49:57 GMT
Hi,

So, I messed something up and managed to build the master branch instead
of my sisve-debugging-build branch... and it worked. I havn't figured
out why. Probably server gnomes.

It seems there are several agents/runners; and they aren't rolled back
to a clean state between builds. I triggered the build on the real
branch, and it got stuck on low disk space. After a few minutes I
forcefully stopped it. It's still attempting to clean when I am writing
this. (I wonder if I just messed up an agent...)

The second attempt ran into the problem with non-working dotnet again.

This is the build log from my accidentally working build. Note that
there is already an old sdk installed, and a total of four sdks
installed after dotnet-install has executed.
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?buildId=1960125&tab=buildLog&_focus=1200

It scares me slightly that this agent, the one that succeeded with the
build, had builds since December 2016 in the build history...
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/agentDetails.html?id=170591&tab=agentHistory&page=31

I will continue reading up on how TeamCity works, and the agents, and
try to figure out why we had an agent with lots of sdks and .net
runtimes installed.

// Simon Svensson