From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody home? we really need to hear from you.
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:25:19 GMT
Hey Rich & the Board -

There is lots of activity on dev@, we're regrouping now. Apologies for not sending anything
to the board (I thought someone had done so).

I can submit a board report when next due if that makes sense, or if the board would like
a different cadence to our communications while we try to get this ship moving again, please
let us know.

Highlights
- we have a new website and documentation site that we are working on getting live
- we have a few users on dev@ helping to get our 4.8.0 beta over the line to final release
- we've had others chime in that it's stable and they are looking to see if they can contribute
back (large companies)

From: Rich Bowen
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 7:19 AM
Subject: Re: Anybody home? we really need to hear from you.
To: private@lucenenet.apache.org

On 2019/01/16 17:16:18, Rich Bowen wrote: > Once again, we're attempting to discover if
anybody is at home on this project. You've missed your reports for September, October, November,
December, and now January as well. If we don't hear from you, we will be forced to move you
to the attic. > > Please respond, immediately, copying board@apache.org on your response,
to tell us what's going on with you folks. Thanks. Please understand that by not even acknowledging
this message, you are telling us that nobody is at home, and forcing us to move you to the
attic. We really don't want to do this, but that's how this ends if we don't hear from you.
So ... please, anybody? --Rich, for the board.