From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: Anybody home?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 23:30:44 GMT
Thanks Laimonas!

As for a build server, this is the one that Shad pointed me to
https://teamcity.jetbrains.com/project.html?projectId=LuceneNet_PortableBuilds&tab=projectOverview

(which is another link to setup on the website so people know where it is)

I'll send a separate email out about remaining effort on the website,
etc...