From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] Mandatory migration of git repos to gitbox.apache.org - three weeks left!
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 08:28:56 GMT
Hi everyone,

In order for apache to proceed they need consensus from us on this move.
Since there's is no current commit activity, I'm assuming it's ok to have
them migrate this without causing any issues?

I'm happy to create the jira ticket to move if anyone can reply to confirm
this is fine to do.

Cheers,
Shannon