From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody home?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 22:23:03 GMT
Yeah, that was it, the ICU conversion. Without ICU library that can run on
.net core, certain parts of Analysis project cannot run on .net core. We
will need to decide what to do with 4.8 and ICU release.

Feels like we have reached the conclusion on this thread:

- the board has been notified what is up
- we decided to work on releasing the site that has a more modern look
(progress on that is on a separate thread)

Thank you to everyone who chimed in! Maybe we will get this little buddy
rolling again.

Laimonas