From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject New git repository for web site
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:56:23 GMT
PMCs, if you are still around, (Prescott? Itamar? Shad?)

Could you create a new git repo for us where we can host the website?
Instead of using the old CMS interface, it would be nice to do
git-backed site sync. Many Apache projects create -site repo for themselves
for this purpose. The steps are straightforward:

1. Go to https://selfserve.apache.org/
2. Click on Create a new repository
3. Fill out a form, use name "lucenenet-site" for the new repo

After that we can add the new website content there and create a ticket
with INFRA to sync lucenenet.apache.org from the repo.

Committers can't do this, need PMC rights I believe.

Thank you!

Laimonas