From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody home?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 12:24:34 GMT
Shannon,

Perhaps that should be our goal, to get the updated website out while
indicating there that 4.8 is in beta state. Seems like you put in a good
amount of work and close(?) to the finish line. If you don't mind, you
could be the next link that keeps this project active until Shad or
somebody else gets back in :)

Could this we be our report:

- stats from NuGet showing the numbers of downloads and how much newest 4.8
is being fetched?
- link to the new website docs and that we will work on getting that
deployed
- explain that the previous PMC member that delivered the reports became
unavailable, something like that?

Prescott, what does it take to deliver the report to the board?