From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting access to the lucene project in TeamCity
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 19:44:08 GMT
TeamCity builds seem to have gotten stale and reporting odd errors, not to
mention our git repo no longer located in git-wip-us.apache.org location. I
would like to do the updates there to get the automated builds going but
don't have access to the project. Anyone here that have access to the
teamcity and could add my account to the project? Username should be
laimis@gmail.com. I will try to poke around more in TeamCity too but so far
it hasn't been clear where to request such a thing.

Laimonas