From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New website - steps to get this launched
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 14:09:16 GMT
This seems to have some good info:

https://www.apache.org/dev/project-site

I should have time to review and get back with more info in case no one
else gets to it first.

It seems that it's a matter of generating static files and placing it in
the appropriate location in the repo so that apache servers can pick it up.

Some of the trickier bits like downloads cgi, we can point to nuget for
beta and the old downloads.cgi page for older bits until we get that
straightened out.

We can worry automating this as we go, let's get the site updated with
manual generation if we have to and iterate on that.

Shannon, once I setup my lucene env and reorient with the docs and repo
migration that just happened, I can merge your PR. I just want to make sure
we got the git locations right after the migration.

Laimonas