From Laimonas Simutis <lai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anybody home?
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 22:50:00 GMT
oops, sent too early, to finish my side note:

If you want to attempt to contribute, you could try

- pull source from https://github.com/apache/lucenenet
- run tests, (they should be all passing)
- check out https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/LUCENENET/issues,
perhaps some would be of interest to you

I have the ability to merge the pull requests but would hesitate to get
involved unless there is another committer available to bounce ideas and
run things. Or if Shad is still on, maybe Shad can provide guidance.

Laimonas