From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report for Lucene.Net - Repeated Reminder for February 2019
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 21:01:07 GMT
I will submit today and confirm back
________________________________
From: Laimonas Simutis <laimis@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 12:41:25 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Cc: Shad Storhaug
Subject: Re: ASF Board Report for Lucene.Net - Repeated Reminder for February 2019

Anyone from PMC here that could do this for the project? I am not exactly
sure what is usually submit, perhaps this could help:

Contributions:

- 1 JIRA ticket fixed
- 1 PR opened, for improving merge stability, it's being reviewed

General Activity:

- new website repo provisioned, getting assets ready for the update

- working on CI servers to bring back the builds to a normal cadence. The
hosts have changed from codebetter to jetbrains and the workflows are
broken as a result. Once complete we will be back to getting feedback on
current open PRs to get final verification if they are ready to be merged
as tests that CI servers run are very informative.

- major JIRA cleanup with outdated tickets closed. Critical tickets for 4.8
release are being identified. The goal is to make sure we don't have any
outstanding 4.8 issues and we can release 4.8.

Nuget downlaod activity for the last six weeks:

4.8.0-beta00005 8,848
4.8.0-beta00004 2,338
3.0.3 100,300

Laimonas