From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Lucene JIRA project access
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 20:37:26 GMT
Do you have a username in JIRA already created?

-----Original Message-----
From: Laimonas Simutis <laimis@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 4:41 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Lucene JIRA project access

Hello there,

Is there someone on this list that could grant me the ability to close/assign/edit issues
in our JIRA project? I reached out to INFRA and they mentioned that there have been three
users with that ability with recent activity. Perhaps you are on this list and could grant
me access? It would help in cleaning up some of the older tickets as well as assign some of
them to myself, etc.

I am having some time on the side to spend and I could do lucene.net work here and there again.

Thank you!

Laimonas