From Prescott Nasser <geobmx...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene JIRA project access
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 14:47:55 GMT
My fault, it's been too long. will update that shortly, should give you more permissions just
based on moving your role
________________________________
From: Laimonas Simutis <laimis@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2019 3:50:08 AM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene JIRA project access

Prescott,

I can now edit the issues. One thing, I can't close them still. Is there
another permission that's needed for that?

Thank you for doing this!

PS I am a committer: http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?unix=lucenenet
, username laimis. (It has been too long for me as well, but probably half
of PRs in GitHub is from me).