From Shannon Deminick <shan...@umbraco.dk>
Subject Re: ASF Board Report for Lucene.Net - Repeated Reminder for May 2018
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2018 03:37:44 GMT
I wish I had the time to dive in to the code and help push that part of the
project forward but unfortunately i don't. I've come a long way to getting
the Documentation suite built for 4.8 (
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/pull/206) and happy to continue
updating this but that's about as much coding contribution as i can do at
the moment.

--

Kind regards / Med venlig hilsen

Shannon Deminick