From Prescott Nasser <prescott.nas...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:19:52 GMT
I fell asleep while the tests were running last night, sorry for the delay.

+1

Run Settings
    DisposeRunners: True
    WorkDirectory: C:\code\lucenenet\build
    ImageRuntimeVersion: 4.0.30319
    ImageTargetFrameworkName: .NETFramework,Version=v4.5.1
    ImageRequiresX86: False
    ImageRequiresDefaultAppDomainAssemblyResolver: False
    NumberOfTestWorkers: 4

Test Run Summary
  Overall result: Warning
  Test Count: 159, Passed: 154, Failed: 0, Inconclusive: 0, Skipped: 5
    Skipped Tests - Ignored: 5, Explicit: 0, Other: 0
  Start time: 2017-10-23 07:50:29Z
    End time: 2017-10-23 07:51:18Z
    Duration: 49.006 seconds

Results (nunit3) saved as C:\code\lucenenet\release\TestResults\net451\Lucene.Net.Tests.Suggest\TestResult.xml

Build Succeeded!

Build Time Report
Name                  Duration
----                  --------