From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:14:53 GMT
On 2017-10-23, Shad Storhaug wrote:

> The HHMM directory/namespace was changed from upper to pascal case. It
> looks like the embedded resources in those folders didn't get renamed
> for some reason. However, those embedded resources are not intended
> for use by end users, so it is not a blocker (but something that
> should be fixed). You are right that it probably won't build on Linux,
> but that is not a tested scenario anyway.

If you want me to I can fix it from my Linux box on master by moving all
files to Hhmm - I assume fixing it on a case-insensitive file system is
a bit more work.

> Do note I did use RAT to locate and add the license header to 54 files
> (https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/commit/a22a90541f3b931478653f0e529314225a8d362c).
You
> are welcome to give it a another pass, though.

Ah, please leave a small part where I can contribute ;-)

Seriously, I appreciate you having done all the work (and in particular
also thinking of the boring legal stuff). Running RAT is just part of my
standard "script" when voting on any ASF release.

Stefan