From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:27:04 GMT
when comparing the tag and the source zip I stumbled over:

Only in ~/devel/ASF/lucenenet/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn: Hhmm
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: AbstractDictionary.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: BigramDictionary.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: BiSegGraph.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: HHMMSegmenter.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: PathNode.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegGraph.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegToken.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegTokenFilter.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegTokenPair.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: WordDictionary.cs

The git repo contains two directories Hhmm and HHMM which may be
collapsed into a single one on a case-insensitive file system. I'm not
even sure I'd be able to build this on Linux (haven't actually tried,
may try again with the latest Powershell release one day).

I think this should get fixed, but won't block the release because of
it.

For the vote I'll need to run RAT which will take a bit of time, will
vote later today.

Stefan