From Peter Filipov <Peter.Fili...@progress.com>
Subject 4.8.0 official version
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 20:18:49 GMT
Hello,

My name is Peter Filipov and I am developer advocate for Progress Sitefinity CMS<http://www.sitefinity.com/>.
Our product is using lucene search and we would like to upgrade to the latest possible version
(.NET). Since version 4.8.0 beta is the last one porter to .NET, I am wondering if you have
any roadmap when the official release will come up. Also, one question about the case with
load balanced servers. When the servers are sharing one file and try to reindex it, the file
is locked and there is an error (this happens in 2.9.2). I am wondering if this issue is resolved
in 3.0.3 or 4.8.0.

Regards,

Peter Filipov

Developer Advocate, Developer Relations