From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: cant install nuget packages for Beta 0005
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2017 17:05:26 GMT
Rob,

Thanks. I was able to reproduce the issue as I too was running an old version of NuGet Package
Manager in Visual Studio 2013 (2.8.6073.765). After updating to version 2.12.0.817, installing
Lucene.Net now works.

Apparently, Microsoft has updated something in the new .NET Core 2.0 SDK tooling that we are
using that makes older versions of NuGet no longer work.

See the screenshots – you can update NuGet Package Manager using Tools > Extensions and
Updates

[cid:image001.png@01D34DEE.1AA543F0]

[cid:image002.png@01D34DEE.1AA543F0]

Thanks,