From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:30:36 GMT
Time’s up. Here are the voting results:

+1: (4)
0: (0)
-1: (0)

All votes received are binding. The vote passes. I am beginning the release now.

Thanks for your participation.

Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

From: Paul Irwin [mailto:paulirwin@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 10:53 PM
To: prescott.nasser@hotmail.com
Cc: Shad Storhaug; Stefan Bodewig; pnasser@apache.org; Itamar Syn-Hershko; itamar.synhershko@gmail.com;
synhershko@apache.org; Simon Svensson; sisve@apache.org; ccurrens@apache.org; digy@apache.org;
mherndon@apache.org; paulirwin@apache.org; slombard@apache.org; thoward@apache.org; dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Vote] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005

Great work, Shad. I pulled down latest a few weeks ago and was able to build although my VS
seemed to struggle running the 7k+ tests (IIRC). So without running the tests myself (which
I won't be able to do before the vote deadline) and since it still has a beta moniker, I approve.
I hope to jump back in soon as we finally have a project that needs to use Lucene.net again...

+1

Paul Irwin

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 11:19 AM, prescott.nasser@hotmail.com<mailto:prescott.nasser@hotmail.com>