From Shad Storhaug <s...@shadstorhaug.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 10:40:22 GMT
Thanks Stefan.

The HHMM directory/namespace was changed from upper to pascal case. It looks like the embedded
resources in those folders didn't get renamed for some reason. However, those embedded resources
are not intended for use by end users, so it is not a blocker (but something that should be
fixed). You are right that it probably won't build on Linux, but that is not a tested scenario
anyway.

Do note I did use RAT to locate and add the license header to 54 files (https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/commit/a22a90541f3b931478653f0e529314225a8d362c).
You are welcome to give it a another pass, though.

Thanks again,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 5:27 PM
To: dev@lucenenet.apache.org
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Lucene.Net 4.8.0-beta00005

when comparing the tag and the source zip I stumbled over:

Only in ~/devel/ASF/lucenenet/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn: Hhmm Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM:
AbstractDictionary.cs Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: BigramDictionary.cs
Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: BiSegGraph.cs Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM:
HHMMSegmenter.cs Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: PathNode.cs Only
in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegGraph.cs Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM:
SegToken.cs Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegTokenFilter.cs Only
in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM: SegTokenPair.cs Only in extracted/src/Lucene.Net.Analysis.SmartCn/HHMM:
WordDictionary.cs

The git repo contains two directories Hhmm and HHMM which may be collapsed into a single one
on a case-insensitive file system. I'm not even sure I'd be able to build this on Linux (haven't
actually tried, may try again with the latest Powershell release one day).

I think this should get fixed, but won't block the release because of it.

For the vote I'll need to run RAT which will take a bit of time, will vote later today.

Stefan